Delicious dining in unique settings
The eateries at South Seas Island Resort are casual and family-friendly. Harbourside Bar & Grill, overlooking the Yacht Harbour Marina, serves fresh catch and fine cuts of meat. FireWater is Harbourside's outdoor lounge serving signature cocktails. The Pointe Restaurant offers casual fare poolside. Housed in a retro-style diner, Scoops & Slices serves Edy's ice cream and pizza. Captiva Provision Company (CPC) and Ship's Store offer sandwiches, salads and spirits.
- Harbourside Bar & Grill, our signature restaurant overlooking the Yacht Harbour Marina
- The Pointe, located poolside, featuring indoor and outdoor seating and delicious sandwiches, salads, burgers and vegetarian options
- Scoops & Slices, a limited service restaurant serving a wide selection of Edy's ice cream, pizza and a wide spectrum of packaged and loose candy
- Starbucks, offering delicious fresh brewed coffee
- Captiva Provision Company is a full-service market offering delicious eats for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Ship’s Store for carry-out coffee, fresh squeezed orange juice and mimosas, pastries, breakfast sandwiches and fruits
- Sunset Beach Bar, located directly beside CPC at Sunset Beach, this limited service eatery serves prepared hot and cold sandwiches, hot dogs and snacks along with tropical libations, weather permitting
- Firewater at Harbourside Bar & Grill, serving signature cocktails, FireWater is a comfortable outdoor bar area at Harbourside Bar & Grill with a fire pit, tiki torches and view of Yacht Harbour Marina. There is also live music on select weekends.
- The Poolside Bar, a full service bar, weather permitting, located on the main pool deck with Pine Island Sound as the backdrop