Continue your established conditioning routine, or begin a new one, while you stay at South Seas Captiva Island Resort. With our newly constructed Fitness Center, making time for a workout is effortless. With over 30 machines to choose from and personal training sessions with a professional certified trainer, our center provides an ideal exercising environment. Elevate your heart rate on a LifeFitness treadmill. Sculpt your muscles with our strength training machines and free weights. Design your program with the most up to date equipment and innovative features, including:
Join certified instructor, Yali Zawady, on Monday and Friday mornings for yoga classes on King's Crown Lawn. An instructor for ten years, Yali offers a welcoming environment for students of all skill levels.
- Classes on Mondays and Fridays, 8:30am - 9:45am, on King's Crown Lawn
- $20 per person, includes mat, water, and towel
- To register ahead of time, please visit Ambuyoga.com or call our concierge at 239-472-7555 x 3530
A Weekend of Fun and Fitness
The 2014 Captiva Tri is September 13 & 14. This sprint triathlon is a great family event, with participants ranging from 6 years old to over 70, and all skill levels. This event will sell out, so make sure to visit CaptivaTri.org to register as soon as possible.
- The kids race is on September 13 and the adults race is on September 14.
- Open to the public
- A portion of the proceeds benefit local charities
- State-of-the-art fitness center, open to guests 16 years and older
- Exercise machines, choose from over 30 different kinds
- Strength training machines, and free weights
- LifeFitness cardiovascular machines, to elevate your heart rate
*Guests 16 – 18 years of ages must have a waiver form signed by a parent or guardian. Athletic shoes and shirts required. No bare feet or sandals. Open daily, 24/7 with the use of the resort key card.