Agility on the court
Tennis players of all levels - social to competitive, beginners to professionals - will come away with an intense passion for the game of tennis after experiencing the services and instruction of Pavel Blackwood Tennis Academy at South Seas Island Resort. Group accommodations are our forté. From private schools, men's and women's league teams to groups of friends, the resort setting coupled with the tennis amenities are certain to provide the ideal destination to perfect your tennis game. Groups can choose to stay in a Tennis Villa or other various accommodations offered within the resort village. Dine at any of the four restaurants, relax at the beach or the spa and spend time out on the tennis courts, including several clinics. Please call the Tennis Office at (239) 472-5111 ext. 4151 and ask about special offers for groups of 10 or more.
Discover a new passion for the game of tennis through these exceptional services offered by Pavel Blackwood Tennis Academy at South Seas Island Resort:
- Daily Adult Clinics, designed for all levels from first timers to rated players
- 10 & Under Clinic, instruction for beginner children focusing on developing hand-eye coordination and having fun
- Access to Pavel Blackwood Tennis Academy (PBTA) Certified Head Professional
- Tennis Concierge Service, for anyone who is looking for a partner at their own level, singles or doubles
- Daily Junior Clinics, Competitive and recreational junior instruction
- Private Instruction, for all ages and abilities
- 11 courts, for day and evening play (four courts are flood lit for the evening)
Founded by top 15 ATP player Andrei Pavel and successful junior development coach Nick Blackwood the Pavel & Blackwood Tennis Academy provides direct oversight and certification of the Tennis Pro staff.
The Pavel & Blackwood Tennis Academy partners with athletes of all abilities to provide a high level of tennis training created to meet their goals on and off the court. We believe the successful tennis player is the one who is prepared mentally and physically. Since each player has unique training needs our programs focus on their individual strengths and areas for development. With a combination of physical training, mental development and an emphasis on education for all players, we create an environment where each player that works hard can be a winner.