Captiva Cruises located at the North Pointe at the Yacht Harbour Marina provides on-water entertainment for the entire family. Step aboard a variety of cruises. Find the perfect shell with an Island Beach and Shelling cruise to pristine Cayo Costa State Park. Watch playful dolphins splash and frolic with a daily Dolphin and Wildlife Adventure cruise through Pine Island estuary. Sip cocktails and watch the sun melt into the horizon during a sunset cruise. Private cruise expeditions aboard the 150-passenger Lady Chadwick or 40' catamaran are also available.
- Dolphin Watch & Wildlife Adventure Cruise, a 90-minute wildlife cruise on Pine Island Sound.
- Sunset Serenade Cruise, a one-hour cruise featuring live entertainment and Gulf of Mexico sunsets.
- Beach & Shelling Cruise, a three-hour cruise to the secluded Cayo Costa State Park Islands.
- Out-Island Cruises, a half-day cruise to one of four exciting destinations: Cabbage Key, Useppa Island, Boca Grande or Cayo Costa.
- Sailing Cruises, private sailing charters aboard the catamaran "Adventure."
- Group tours and private charters, perfect for families, social groups, reunions and corporate outings.
Founded in 1986, Captiva Cruises has built a reputation as one of the area's premier excursion boat companies. Sailing from the world-famous South Seas Island Resort – located on gorgeous Captiva Island – they offer tours, cruises and group outings to some of Florida's most stunning destinations.
For more information about Captiva Cruises, or to make reservations, call (239) 472-5300 or visit Captiva Cruises