South Seas Island Resort will add a Resort Fee of $25.00, plus occupancy and state tax per day for each guest 13 years and older to your rate. The Resort Fee is not quoted with the room rate.
The Resort Fee includes:
- Golf greens fees at the Captiva Course (cart and club rentals not included) *
- Tennis / Pickleball court fees *
- Daily trolley service throughout the Resort
- Resort pool complex amenities (includes poolside towels and lounge chairs)
- Beach (South and Sunset Beach) amenities (includes beach towels, chairs, and umbrellas)
- Fitness center access
- Guest room high-speed internet
- Participation in special Resort activities
- Free parking
- Cable with free movie channels (includes HBO)
- Tesla and EV charging stations
* All play requires advanced reservations. Reservations may be made for tennis and golf by calling 239-472-5111; Tennis Pro Shop – ext. 4151; Golf Pro Shop – ext. 3327. All players must check-in at the Pro Shop before playing. Instruction and equipment are not included in the resort fee. Tennis and golf reservations may be booked 7 days in advance of play.
Check-in time after 4 pm
Check-out time before 11 am
Minimum age to check-in is 21 years old
Occupancy and State Tax: 11.5%
A deposit equal to two nights room rate will be charged at the time of booking.
All guests age 4 and up must wear a wristband to access the pool complex and trolleys.
Pet Policy: NO PETS / ANIMALS ALLOWED with the exception of service animals as defined by Title II and Title III of the ADA. Emotional support animals do not qualify as service animals under the ADA. A $250 penalty will be charged if an animal is brought onto the property.
To ensure South Seas Island Resort facilities are reserved for the exclusive use of our registered guests and members, all payments within the gates of the resort must be made via use of your resort charge cards. Upon registration, you will be requested to present photo identification and a form of payment to authorize funds to the resort charge cards. We accept AMERICAN EXPRESS, MASTERCARD, VISA, DISCOVER, and DINERS CLUB. Upon arrival, the credit card will be authorized for the room, resort fee, and tax, plus $250.00 per day for incidentals. Please note: If a DEBIT CARD is used at check-in, the above authorizations will result in a hold on funds in your account. Guests who choose to use cash are required to PRE-PAY their stay upon arrival, including a $250.00 per day deposit, which will be applied towards incidental charges. Should you choose to settle your account with a form of payment other than CREDIT CARD, TRAVELERS CHEQUE, or CASH, arrangements must be made PRIOR to arrival.
Every attempt will be made to honor specific requests, such as bedding, view, and requests for specific accommodations or locations. However, if such requests cannot be honored, the resort reserves the right to provide alternate accommodations.
To better serve your needs, please advise South Seas in advance of any special requests, such as Pack ‘n Plays, highchairs, or air beds. Rental fees may apply. Please note that air beds are available only in Harbourside king bed Guestrooms.
Effective immediately, trailer parking is no longer allowed on South Seas property. This includes boats, golf carts and jet skis being trailered onto the resort. Motor homes, recreational vehicles, motorcycles, or any other 2-wheeled motorized vehicles are not permitted past the Security entrance. Boats must be docked in either the Yacht Harbour or Bayside Marinas, reservations for dock space are requested as space is limited, dockage fees will apply. If you trailer your boat to the resort, you must make your own arrangements for trailer storage.
Changes to the dates of stay, accommodation type, or number of people may alter this rate.