Complimentary parking is available. Please discuss permitted parking areas with your front desk associate.
Our resort provides the use of many amenities which are included in the $25 per person, per night Resort Fee and we invite you to discuss them with your front desk associate. Children 12 and under are complimentary.
One amenity is an in-room safe. As we cannot assume responsibility for your valuables anywhere on the property, including in your room and vehicle, we recommend that you use this safe.
In order to maintain a pleasant and welcoming environment, we require that no one in your party smoke any substance, including via electronic devices, anywhere inside the building including on the balconies. Disregarding this policy will result in a $250 cleaning fee, per incident.
South Seas Island Resort accommodations are pet-free property with the exception of whole owners who may have pets at their private residences.
Check-out time is any time before 11 am. please call the front desk for late checkout availability.
Departing the residence after 11 am will result in a late check-out fee equal to half of your last night’s room rate and tax, or full rate if after 3 pm. For your convenience, you may bypass the front desk for check-out, and we will settle all charges to your method of payment on file. Early departures forfeit all remaining nights, inclusive of taxes. Guests may be responsible for any or all damage caused to hotel units, vacation rentals or Homes of Distinction.
For hard keys, there is a required deposit of $200. Hard keys must be returned to the front desk to receive your deposit.
If you are staying as part of a group, in the unlikely event your group does not settle your bill, you agree that you will be personally responsible for all charges related to your stay.
If you are staying as part of a 3rd party booking or travel agent booking, in the unlikely event the 3rd party does not settle your bill, you agree that you will be personally responsible for all charges related to your stay.
We appreciate your permission to send promotional and other materials about our properties to you by using the above information. You may later opt out by following the instructions on each communication. Regarding how we use this information, please visit: https://www.timberscompany.com/privacy/.
We, however, understand that some guests prefer not to receive these materials; if so, check here: [ ]
I understand there are inherent dangers and risks of participating in any activities in the ocean and pool including, but not limited to, swimming, floating, being submerged in water, kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding, surfing, fishing, jet skiing, boating, involves the risk of physical injury and/or death. I acknowledge that life vests and/or floatation devices are strongly recommended, and failure to use such devices increases the risk of such activities. I acknowledge that there may be no lifeguard on duty at South Seas Island Resort (the “Resort”) pools or ocean, and accordingly only experienced swimmers should participate in activities in the pool or ocean. I acknowledge that rip tides/currents frequently occur, may result in injury or death, and are difficult to identify prior to entering in the ocean. I understand that participating in any activities including, but not limited to, running, golfing, sightseeing, cycling, can be hazardous, there are inherent dangers, and involve the risk of physical injury and/or death. I knowingly and willingly accept any and all risks involved in my participation in these activities. I acknowledge that only those with the proper experience should participate in such activities, and participation is strictly voluntary and that I am under no obligation whatsoever to participate. In consideration of being allowed to access, use in any manner, or participate in any ocean, pool, or mountain activity at the “Resort” I, the undersigned, on my behalf and/or on the behalf of _______________________ for whom I am the parent or legal guardian (herein collectively referred to as “I” or “me”), and our respective heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY FULLY AND FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS South Seas Island Resort (the “Resort”), WS SSIR Owner, LLC, Timbers South Seas Management, LLC, Timbers family of companies and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, members, shareholders, investors, insurers, and representatives thereof (collectively, the “RELEASED PARTIES”) from any and all claims, demands, losses, damages and liability arising out of or in any manner related to any injury, harm, disability, damages or death suffered by me, including any loss or damage to my property, WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE SOLE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT AND THAT I UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND I COMPLETELY AND FULLY AGREE TO THE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS WAIVER OF LIABILITY.
I UNDERSTAND THAT I, ON MY BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF ANY MINOR CHILD AS TO WHOM I AM PARENT OE LEGAL GUARDIAN IDENTIFIED HEREIN, HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
MARINA GUESTS ONLY
This agreement between South Seas Island Resort (“Resort”), and the undersigned boat and/or owner (“Guest”) shown on the reverse side.
- The Resort shall have a lien against the described boat, appurtenances, and contents, for unpaid sums due to the use of dock facilities or other services, or damage caused or contributed to by the described boat or by the Guest to any docks or property of the Resort or any other person at the Resort.
- The rental of pier space at the Resort entitles the Guests and their registered guests to full use of all Resort and Marina facilities at the charge for and use of said facilities prevailing during the rental period. All charges, including charges incurred for the rental of pier space or dry dock and provisions for the vessel are due and payable immediately on demand therefor.
- This agreement is for the use of pier space only, and such space is to be used at the sole risk of the Guest. The Resort shall not be liable for the care or protection of the boat (including its gear, equipment, and content), or of any loss or damage of whatever nature to the boat its contents, gear, or equipment whether due to sole negligence of the Resort or otherwise. THE GUEST INDEMNIFIES AND HOLDS THE RESORT HARMLESS AGAINST ANY LOSS, COST, SUIT, OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF USE OF PIER SPACE OR ANY HANDLING OF THE BOAT IN CONNECTION THEREWITH WHETHER OR NOT SUCH LOSS, SUIT, OR CLAIM IS BASED UPON THE SOLE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RESORT OR OTHERWISE.
- HURRICANES: In the event of a tropical storm warning the Yacht Basin must be cleared of all vessels. The Dockmaster shall determine when this will be necessary. It is the responsibility of the Guest, prior to evacuation time, to make arrangements for a safe anchorage of the vessel. Unattended boats may be towed to another anchorage at the Guest’s expense and risk.
- This Agreement shall be in effect, unless sooner terminated in accordance with the following conditions, to with:
- By destruction of anchorage facilities by fire, storm, or other calamity.
- In the event Guest shall make a bona fide sale of the boat listed in Agreement.
- By breach or default as provided in paragraph six below.
- The Guest agrees to comply with all rules and regulations as fully as though they were set forth herein and should breach of this Agreement or violation of posted rules and regulations occur, this rental agreement shall terminate immediately, and the Resort may remove the boat from her mooring space at the Guest’s risk and expense and take possession of the mooring space.
- Waiver of any conditions by the Resort shall not be deemed to be a continuing waiver.
- In the event that any portion of the agreement shall be deemed in violation of any law of the United States of any law of the State of Florida, said portion, and said portion only, shall be deemed null and void and the balance of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida and the United States. THIS IS TO CERTIFY THAT I WILL NOT DISCHARGE, OR CAUSE TO BE DISCHARGED, SEWAGE FROM TANKS ABOARD THIS BOAT OR ANY CONTAMINANTS DEENED UNLAWFUL ACCORDING TO FLORIDA STATUTES.