Sun and fun in Southwest Florida
Things to Do on Sanibel Island
Become acquainted with South Seas Island Resort, and indulge in an unforgettable Gulf Coast vacation. The natural beauty of Captiva Island provides the ideal playground for family fun. Take sailing lessons from the #1 sailing school in the country on the Gulf of Mexico. Leisurely paddle a kayak or stand-up paddleboard into a mangrove forest in search of sea turtles, ospreys, manatees, and hawks. Or just stroll the beach and feel the warm sand beneath your feet while discovering the perfect shell. Delight in all this exclusive Sanibel Island resort has to offer and make memories to last a lifetime.
- Entertaining family activities, for all ages
- Beautiful two-and-a-half miles of beach, and nearly 20 sparkling swimming pools
- Thrilling water activities, from fishing to kayaking to parasailing
- Endless onsite recreation, offering infinite ways to enjoy your day
- Delicious restaurants, and Starbucks Café conveniently located throughout the resort and overlooking the harbour
- Boutique shops, offering everything from sundries to the perfect souvenir
- Beautify yourself, inside and out at Kay Casperson Lifestyle Spa and Boutique
- Extensive activity calendar, featuring events and things to do on Sanibel Island throughout the year
- Fort Myers attractions, only minutes away and well-worth the scenic drive
Family. Nature. Comfort. Discover why South Seas Island Resort has become a multi-generational classic and rated a Top 10 Beach Resort for Families by Parents Magazine. In addition to incredible onsite activities, you and your loved ones will have a wide selection of activities and attractions, including championship golf courses to choose from within the local area, on Sanibel Island and in nearby Fort Myers.
Book your memorable Florida experience online for our Best Rates Guaranteed.
State-of-the-art fitness center
A truly unforgettable family vacation in Florida
Surround yourself in the waterside fun of beach and pools
Experience an unforgettable adventure
Shop for Clothes, groceries and more
Captiva Island Activities for the Entire Family