Slips and Launch, Rentals and Charters
At Bayside Marina, you’ll find dockage, boat launch, and other services to take care of your own boat. And rentals and charters to get you out on an adventure on someone else’s. Take advantage of our perfect position in Southwest Florida’s beautiful Captiva Island, nestled in the Pine Island Sound. Looking for a legendary fishing experience? That’s what the backwaters of Pine Island Sound and San Carlos Bay near Fort Myers, Sanibel and Captiva Island are known for. Our fishing charters take you out on a memorable expedition, whether you’re a beginner or a pro.
Check out our bait shop in the marina that has all of your boating, fishing, and shelling needs covered; from fishing gear, tackle and bait to cold drinks, fishing shirts, and more.
To use Bayside Marina for launch, make a request in advance with the Harbormaster. Please wait for assistance from Yacht Harbour and Marina staff. There is a daily charge for launch, trailer storage or overnight guests. Located in South Village. Resort Guests Only.
- Dockage for boats 25′ and under
- Repairs or Inquiries – Please direct any issues to the Harbormaster located in the Yacht Harbour and Marina in North Pointe
- Trailer Boat Launch – Only possible at Bayside Marina
- Advance arrangements are required with the Harbormaster prior to launch or to dock
- Ramp for boat launching available for vessels up to 30′
- Wireless Internet and fresh water available
- Fees apply to launch and/or trailer storage