Family. Nature. Comfort.
For decades, generations of families have made South Seas Island Resort on Captiva Island the vacation destination of choice in which to share treasured moments and make lasting memories. This iconic 330-acre wildlife preserve spans two and a half miles of shell-laden beaches framing the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico. As a quiet retreat, the resort is designed to take full advantage of the existing landscape, offering a destination rich in family recreation and wondrous natural beauty. Feel at home in an assortment of accommodations, ranging from charming villas and cottages, private homes and condos to comfortable hotel rooms. A Top 10 Beach Resort for Families by Parents Magazine, the inviting oasis allows the discovery of native Florida and its extraordinary splendor.
Experience South Seas – a resort village and wildlife sanctuary with boundless opportunity for adventure and relaxation. Uncover the infinite possibilities that exist within this island getaway, poised to inspire and delight both the young, and the young at heart.
- Located directly on the Gulf of Mexico on Captiva Island, Florida
- A wide variety of accommodations from guest rooms to one, two and three bedroom villas, condominiums and cottages. Two to Six Bedroom Private homes are also available.
- South Seas offers an array of activities for guests of all ages
- Delicious on-site dining
- Bordered by two-and-a-half miles of private white-sand beach
- 35 miles from South West Florida International Airport (RSW)
- Just 32 miles from Fort Myers, with a peaceful, secluded-island feel