South Seas Marina
Yacht Harbour and Marina
Visit our Full-Service Marina - The Finest Marina on Sanibel & Captiva
Yacht Harbour and Marina
Located in North Pointe, the Yacht Harbour and Marina features 2,400 feet of alongside berthing for boats up to 120'. There is a daily fee charged to Marina guests. Amenities include:
- VHF Channel 16 which is available from 8:00am to 4:30pm daily
- Electricity service includes 30 amp 110; 50 amp 230; 100 ample single phase
- Cable television and freshwater hook-ups
- Ethanol-free gasoline and diesel fuel available
- Showers and laundry facilities are located adjacent to the Ship's Store
- Open daily 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Channel Map and Directions
- To speak with the South Seas Marina staff, please call 888.777.3625
Located in South Village, this marina is not attended by marina staff therefore the boat ramp is locked. Use of Bayside Marina for launch is requested to be made in advance with the Harbormaster. Please wait until the marina staff can travel from the Yacht Harbour and Marina to provide assistance. There is a daily charge for launch, trailer storage or overnight guests. Amenities include:
- Boat Rentals from Best Boats
- Dockage for boats 25' and under
- Repairs or Inquiries - Please direct any issues to the Harbormaster located in the Yacht Harbour and Marina in North Pointe
- Trailer Boat Launch - Only possible at Bayside Marina
- Advance arrangements are required with the Harbormaster prior to launch or to dock
- Ramp for boat launching available for vessels up to 30'
- Wireless Internet and fresh water available
- Fees apply to launch and/or trailer storage
Boating & Fishing
CAPTIVA CRUISES (NORTH POINTE AT YACHT HARBOUR MARINA)
Step aboard a variety of cruises near this lovely South Florida hotel, including an Island Beach and Shelling cruise to pristine Cayo Costa State Park, the daily Dolphin and Wildlife Adventure cruise through Pine Island estuary and Sunset cruise. Private cruise expeditions aboard the 150-passenger Lady Chadwick or 40' catamaran are also available.
FISHING: SURF CASTING, SHORE CASTING & GO! FISH PROGRAM
Guests are welcome to fish anywhere on property. Children under the age of 16 do not need a license. Guests 16 and older must obtain a fishing license that can be purchased online at www.Myfwc.com. All ages can participate in South Seas' Go! FISH catch and release program taught by resident fishing experts at the T-Dock. Please consult the South Seas' Monthly Activities Calendar for GO! FISH dates/times. Frozen bait is available for purchase from the Ship's Store or live bait from the Harbourmaster in Yacht Harbour Marina.
FISHING CHARTERS (BOTH MARINAS)
Back Bay fishing with your own private guide near your South Florida hotel. Charters are available for half or full day from the Yacht Harbour and include a professionally licensed guide, all fishing poles and tackle equipment, a fishing license and ice. Boats can accommodate up to four passengers, excluding the captain. Catches often include Tarpon, Redfish, Grouper, Trout, Bluefish, Spanish Mackerel and Snook.
- Half Days: 8:00am - 12pm and 12:30pm - 4:30pm
- Full Days: 8:00am - 4:00pm, Extension 3326
Meet the Guides
- Captain Tom Walsh - A native of Long Island, NY, Captain Tom Walsh followed his love of the outdoors and passion for fishing to SWFL in 1985. Capt. Tom has been fishing at South Seas for 22 years. Capt. Tom’s favorite fish to catch are large black tip sharks; “Fighting large sharks always gets the adrenaline going.” Capt. Tom is a true outdoorsman; regardless of your experience he is sure to provide you a great day of fishing and lasting memories.
- Captain Ozzie Fischer - Born and raised on Captiva, FL Captain Ozzie Fischer is a 2nd generation guide eager to fish for anything swimming in the water. Capt. Ozzie has been fishing at South Seas for 18 years. Capt. Ozzie’s favorite fish to catch are giant snook. “Whether using top water lures or live bait, hooking a big snook is a thrill of a life time.” Capt. Ozzie has won over 35 professional saltwater tournaments and looks forward to getting you and your family out on the water for a day you won’t soon forget.
- Captain Randy Eastvold - Another St. Louis, MO, transplant, Captain Randy Eastvold has been fishing the Captiva waters for over 22 years and joined South Seas team 8 years ago. Capt. Randy’s favorite fish to catch are aggressive redfish; “Hooking a redfish and hearing the drag being pulled off the reel is exhilarating.” Capt. Randy has won and placed in numerous redfish, snook, and tarpon tournaments. Capt. Randy is excited to get your family out for a memorable day on the water.
OFFSHORE SAILING SCHOOL AT YACHT HARBOUR AND MARINA
Certified by U.S. Sailing as America's #1 sailing school South Seas Island Resort has been partnering with OSS since 1975. There are a variety of sailing courses from beginners to advanced as well as shorter two hour sailing lessons for adults and children.
Offshore Sailing School leads the GO! SAIL program. GO! SAIL is a two-hour session for kids to learn to sail with seasoned professionals in the Yacht Harbour Marina and Pine Island Sound. Sessions include practical skill-building and boating safety programs. Ages 9-16.
BOAT RENTALS (SOUTH VILLAGE)
Boats are available for rent from Best Boat Rentals adjacent to Bayside Marina including Pontoon Boats for cruising, shelling and family fishing. Power Boats are available for more serious anglers. Rentals are available for either a half or full day.
- 8:00am - 5:00pm, extension 3455